Microsoft Unified Communication Engineer
Salary Attractive package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sam Lane
Date posted 7 November 20161 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a well recognised Australian IT services company looking for a Network Engineer with 5+ years experience using Microsoft Unified Communication or Skype for Business.
Applicants will have a strong working knowledge of network infrastructure and system architecture across cloud, network switches, servers, storage & CISCO.
This is an opportunity to join a project that is first of its kind, at the forefront of innovation.
- Supporting Microsoft Lync/Skype for business and associated technologies based on a global high availability designs
- Prepare changes and implementations with Microsoft products
- Contribute to RFP and tenders with preparation of detailed designs and technology roadmaps
- Work with sales and presales teams to help deliver timely proposals
- 5 + years experience of Microsoft UC or Skype for Business
- Must have strong engineering and design experience in IT services organisation
- Strong technical support, engineering, operations background with a primary focus on Microsoft UC or Skype for Business
- Good leadership and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Sam Lane on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.