Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 7 November 2016
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure DevOps Engineer to join an Australian market leader to implement a Private Cloud environment.
This global organisation is looking to establish a private cloud environment into their Australian offices. As the Infrastructure DevOps Engineer you will work closely with both the global and local teams to implement this brand new cloud environment.
The DevOps Engineer will sit between the Infrastructure Server and Storage team as well as the Development team and will work closely with the Network Services team. After implementation you will be required to mentor and train existing engineers as well as maintain and support the private cloud environment.
- Implement international Private Cloud solution platform
- Manage, maintain and support private cloud environment after implementation
- Work closely with both local and global teams to introduce DevOps framework
- Mentor and train existing engineers on new platform
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external customers
- Develop and implement infrastructure documents, automated scripts and configuration profiles
- Embrace CI and CD methodologies
- Develop technical designs to include open stack and private cloud based solutions
- 5 years + working within networking and infrastructure
- 3 Years + working with CI and CD based environment
- Strong experience with Python or Ruby
- Openstack experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 8423 1022 for a confidential discussion.