Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Adrian Yuen
Date posted 15 November 2016
As the Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the ongoing support, maintenance, security, analysis and optimisation of the group infrastructure ensuring they meet needs of the organisation with a focus on cloud based services such as AWS and SQL.
The role will be focused around managing new infrastructure related implementations, upgrades and migrations and providing technical assistance to all aspects of the groups infrastructure.
- Facilitate configuration installation, support and maintenance of the group's infrastructure; primarily in a Microsoft Enterprise Stack, Amazon Web Services and SQL.
- Manage the SCCM suite to direct system installations and configurations.
- Using PowerShell to automate any tasks in order to optimise and customise their Windows environment.
- Liaise with other service providers for infrastructure changes/expansion and the enhancement of systems.
- Create and implement root cause investigations in to system incidents and outages.
- Be highly knowledgeable with Microsoft SCCM 2012, including application management, software update deployment, operating system deployment and task sequence design.
- Very strong skills with automation in VBScript and Windows PowerShell.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows SOE design, development and deployment.
- Good understanding of networking standards, basic firewall rules, VLANs, DHCP and switches and routers.
To apply please click apply or call Adrian Yuen on +61 (7) 3032 2218 for a confidential discussion.