Location Perth CBD
Consultant Tom Pragnell
Date posted 23 February 2017
This leading Managed Service Provide is currently recruiting for a Network Engineer to design and deliver new solutions to a number of their enterprise clients. This is a hands-on role with major focus on network security and access control that mostly requires in-depth experience with Cisco security and infrastructure solutions.
- Design and build network security solutions for the internal IT environment
- Design and implement new firewall and switch solutions
- Anticipate, mitigate and solve any service disruptions due to implementation work
- Actively contribute to capacity management and maintenance of operational capability
- Actively contribute to network documentation and improvements in operational processes
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar role, ideally with customer consulting or project-work experience, with proven success in working closely with key clients in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated expertise in delivery of network solutions
- Demonstrated exposure to network design and planning
- Expertise in data networking (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Ideally CCNP certified
This is an ongoing contract with a well reputed brand based in Perth, offering the successful network engineer a competitive rate and hands on project experience on an enterprise client. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior operation or mid level project network engineer to gain experience in a complex project environment. An exciting position to join this organisation who have recently signed a substantial project for 2017 and 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Pragnell on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.