GIS Senior Capacity Planner
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Eoin O'Dwyer
Date posted 1 March 2017
Exciting contract role for an experienced Senior Capacity Planner to join a large scale Telecomms company and provide expert leadership across F&DAE for the development of a GIS environment and framework in the network planning and design environment You will use your experience to optimise the use of GIS to link existing network planning activities This is an initial 6 month contract role with competitive rates
- Apply GIS capability to the network planning functions and associated inventory systems.
- Provide expert leadership across F&DAE for the development of a GIS environment and framework for the network planning and design functions including data-sets and tools.
- Develop GIS tools that will assist planners to optimise capex and propex spend in order to meet customer demand
- Manage a virtual team of other Planners / Designers across F&DAE with GIS coding skills or dataset management expertise.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, driving increased collaboration across the business in order to drive increased efficiency in the network planning functions.
- ESRI ARC GIS experience
- Extensive, proven and relevant industry experience or relevant tertiary education
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the Access Network, Network Planning and deployment processes.
- Good knowledge of GIS systems, tool development, and data set manipulation.
- Direct or indirect experience in telecommunications infrastructure planning, design, construction and operations.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications current and emerging network technology and future market trends.
- Demonstrated experience with engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Contribution to developing strategy.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people and groups.
**Please submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format Only**
To apply please click apply or call Eoin O'Dwyer on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.