Practice Head Infrastructure & Cloud Services
Salary + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 14 March 2017
Join a growing Consultancy in Sydney, this organisation has aggreesive goals toward growth. They offer a dynamic working environment, a great team culture and development programs to ensure you are progressing within you role throughout your invested time in this organisation. This role is meaty, challenging and demanding; we are seeking a commerical, thick-skinned leader to drive the consultancy practice and provide infrastructure and cloud service solutions across apac for clients within the financial services, telco, insurance and utilities domain.
A challenging opportunity for a seasoned leader to join a globally recognised technology consulting practice in Sydney as the Head of Cloud and Infrastructure Services. A vital part of this role is to enhance market share and mind share for this ever evolving and ever growing consultancy practice.
The ideal candidate will have a solid network of contacts across APAC and have a good understanding of gaps across the market where envisage this consultancy practising being about to present and win RFPs and build the capability of cloud and infrastructure services across the APAC region. Seeking a commercial individual who is going to disrupt the market and evolve this consultancy to greater service offerings across the infrastructure and cloud space.
- Lead, engage and guide a cross functional direct team and leverage indirect teams
- Develop and enhance a strong Mindshare across Advisors, Analysts and Alliances
- Deliver the Target Revenue from the region and target customer base
- Drive the Strategic Growth
- Business leader with a proven record of creating, enhanced and driving growth across a consultancy practice
- A leader with demonstrated capability of building and leading teams
- 20+ years experienced senior executive in Information Technology Infrastructure and cloud services
- Good understanding of the Infrastructure domain to be able to articulate proposition and thought leadership
If you are looking for a step into a challenging role where you will be the face of this consultancy for infrastructure solutions and services then please do apply and contact Sharna Barrett.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.