Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Company: My client is the leading vendor in the aviation industry with a close family like team based in Mascot. They are looking for a like-minded up and coming system administrator to help them support their growth in Asia-Pacific.
My client is looking for a Systems Administrator to work in a permanent position on an attractive salary. You will be the single point of contact for all system related matters for Asia-Pacific. Providing technical support, remote assistance, regional support, and managing the infrastructure lifecycle.
This is a true end to end systems administrator role where you will wear multiple hats and support a small environment. The successful candidate will be doing everything from new user set up through to new office set up, system administrator and project work as required.
In this role you will work with best of breed technologies in a company that continues to invest in their staff including Microsoft certifications while running ICT infrastructure based on Microsoft Azure with virtual servers in a hybrid cloud model.
- System administration to maximise infrastructure uptime
- Help decide technology choices and guide projects
- 1st to 3rd level end user support
- Site set-up including LAN cabling, WIFI, hardware installation, printer/scanner configuration
- Managing incidents, changes, requests – capturing into ServiceNow
- Plan, supervise and control ICT related building work
- Manage the infrastructure lifecycle
- Extensive experience as a systems administrator across Microsoft technologies including Microsoft server, exchange, active directory, azure
- Proven Windows operating system experience. You will need more than helpdesk support skills to do the role.
- Experience with LAN
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3-5 experience managing Microsoft based infrastructure as a systems administrator
- Able to work independently and autonomously without supervision
- Team player, eager to learn, pro-active
- Able to travel to other cities and locations
- Attractive salary
- Permanent position
- Ongoing education and industry certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Great work culture
- Ultimate career progression
This is your opportunity to join an internationally renowned company and help build the IT team from the ground up.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.