Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
After securing a large piece of work, this high profile national client is on the market to fill multiple exciting opportunities in a couple of different areas within the business
The role is to support business as usual L2/L3 user support and operations activities, as well as some project delivery.
- End to end management of all infrastructure elements – computer, network & storage
- Administer and maintain a large fleet of physical, virtual and cloud servers
- Manage a complex data centre network and multi-site WAN
- Maintain detailed monitoring, alerting & logging functions across the environment
- Engage on deep problem troubleshooting and incident rectification
- Experience with virtualisation and storage platforms - NetApp and VMware
- Understanding of enterprise networks (Firewalls, Switching and Routing – Cisco Nexus; Cisco Catalyst; Cisco ISR; Cisco ASA; Cisco Enterprise Wireless; Palo Alto; VMware NSX)
- Microsoft (Windows 7/10; Windows Server 2008R2 à 2016; Office; Exchange Server; Active Directory)
- Strong background with Citrix – XenApp and Netscaler
- Knowledge and of understating of Commvault
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.