Citrix Systems Engineer
Salary AUD650 - AUD750 per day + long term contract
Location North Ryde
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Urgent long term contract for an experienced Citrix engineer to implement and support delivery of Citrix and virtual desktop solutions.
About the Company/ Position:
Due to increased workflow and project delivery this Global Consultancy requires an additional Citrix Systems Engineer with SME citrix skills to join their implementation team. Kickstarting a new capability for the business with an extensive enterprise grade VDI project his positon is ideal for an engineer looking to contribute to the project in an end to end implementation/support capacity acting as a Citrix lead.
This is a long term requirement with view for ongoing contract extension for the successful Citrix Systems Engineer. Australian citizenship is required to be eligible for the position.
- Configure, manage and Support Xen desktop environment for a mix of State full and Stateless (PVS)
- Configure, Manage and support Web interface and PVS.
- Senior accountability for resolving VDI problems through to closure and providing strategic direction for the desktop platform.
- Evaluate and research new technologies for implementation into current delivery model.
- Contribute to defining new service offerings and enhancing existing service offerings.
- Helps define organisation technical strategy for the global teams
- Leads technology enablement projects and solutions.
- Assist with cross platform support as required
- Strong experience in implementation of Citrix solutions
- Enterprise VDI Experience (Xen Desktop, Hyper-V)
- Experience with Netscaler, PVS
- Enterprise Scripting / Advanced Scripting skills (VB, Powershell)
- Citrix Certifications such as CCA, CCA-CCAA, CCEE
Working for one of Australia's most well known ICT service providers, this position offers consistent and challenging pipeline in Citrix systems engineering solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.