Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary Competitive base + super + bonus
Location Bella VistaFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Don-Rukantha
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 it Bella Vista New South Wales 1 Woolworths Way Bella Vista AU 2153 AUD 125000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is one Australia’s leading retailers and has been operating in the local market for over 90 years. As a large organisation in the process of infrastructure transformation, they are combining software deployment practices with infrastructure operations to streamline and enhance the rate of change through automation.
They are looking for a passionate Senior Infrastructure Engineer who can embrace an Infrastructure environment and design and implement solutions in 3,000 trading sites across Australia and New Zealand. The office location is walking distance from the nearest train station.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Be involved in transforming the team towards a DevOps model
- Design and deliver automation frameworks
- Contribute to the day to day engineering tasks
- Prototype and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Provide leadership and expertise in the desktop and POS disciplines.
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders
This is a permanent role, with the opportunity to grow your career
Required Skills and Experience
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will have:
- 6+ years of experience within infrastructure engineering
- Strong knowledge in complex workstation SOE/packaging methodologies
- Good understanding of physical/wireless networking
- Expert level scripting/development of infrastructure in remote sites, preferably MS based deployments
- Demonstrated experience in infrastructure and service design, working with vendors and third parties
- Ability to reverse engineer and understand complex solutions
- Exemplary written, communication and time management skills
To apply please click apply or call Christian Don-Rukantha on +61 2 8423 1122 for a confidential discussion.