Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a Global Telco as an Infrastructure Lead and be responsible for the design & implementation of infrastructure and cloud platforms. Be part of an organisation with brand new 5G mobile networks including an inter-city fibre optic cable and submarine cable connecting Australia with Asia and connectivity with other parts of the world.
- Management and leadership of the IT Infrastructure Projects team
- As Team Lead - you will be responsible for the design & implementation of Infrastructure & Cloud Platforms across the organisation
- Focus on continuous improvement, design/deployment of architecture, new initiatives, implementation of internal cloud platforms
- Design/deploy solutions, mentor and train the engineers and act as a point of contact between the IT & Network teams
- At least 5 years’ experience in a system engineering environment with minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership role;
- Experience with NFVi, Cloud platforms for design, build and support is highly desirable;
- Server Virtualisation (VMware ESXi, KVM, HyperV)
- Experience in architecture, design and implementation;
- Excellent project management experience with end to end delivery;
- Networking: BGP, OSPF
- Linux/Unix System Administration. Windows a bonus
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.