Infrastructure Engineer (4pm-midnight shift)
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + inc sup + 10% Bonus
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2019-12-06 it Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing Mail & Collaboration team within a large Financial institution based in Melbourne’s CBD. This is an operation role to assist with support of international sites, on a 4pm-midnight shift Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
• Providing technical support in a large enterprise environment for Mail & Collaborations and related services;
• Responding to incidents in a timely manner and escalating when necessary, while acting as a point of escalation from Level 1 & 2;
• Maintaining and contributing to knowledge articles;
• Contributing to the technical governance of service management processes including incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, DR, asset, monitoring and alerting;
• Liaising with stakeholders and clients to drive continuous improvement;
• Collaborating with vendors and 3rd party service providers to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Asset life-cycle planning;
• Ad hoc project work when necessary.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have:
• A relevant degree and Microsoft certifications;
• 3-5 years in a Systems Engineer role;
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment (10,000 + seats);
• 3-5 year's experience with Office 365 and related products; Exchange (2010 – 2016), SharePoint, OneDrive, Lync, InTune;
• 2+ years Enterprise Vault experience;
• Extensive PowerShell scripting capabilities;
• Experience working within a large Wintel environment;
• Excellent communication and stakeholder negotiation skills;
• Experience with Azure/AWS will be a plus;
• A passion for technology and cloud.
• Must be available Mon-Friday for a shift of 4pm-midnight.
• Must be available for occasional after hours work (there will be an additional on-call allowance).
• Must have large enterprise experience.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.