Senior Architect - Finance & Tax
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD175,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Chin
Date posted 17 November 20192019-11-17 2019-12-17 it Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 160000 175000 175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a fast-paced and dynamic environment to provide architecture and design outcomes within the Enterprise Services domain of a Tier 1 bank.
You will support the Enterprise to develop, communicate and execute an architecture that supports simplicity and agility across the Enterprise.
What you will be responsible for:
- Management of service-level architectures and solutions that meet the organisation's finance and tax business needs
- Establish current state and target state architecture positions for the technology service
- Develop and maintain a service roadmap
- Provide architecture direction and leadership to technology service teams across the technology lifecycle (and provide architectural governance and oversight as solutions evolve)
- Ensure senior technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications across applications, information, infrastructure and security aspects of your services
What you will bring:
- Broad experience across numerous architecture roles, preferably in a financial services domain
- Specific experience in roadmap development and execution, and technical leadership and governance of design and engineering teams
- Solid understanding of enterprise services, systems and technologies within the Banking and Tax business domain, within a complex organisations
- Experience in cloud, micro-service and API-based technologies
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Chin on +61 3 8628 2171 for a confidential discussion.