Level 3 Windows Engineer
Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day + inc super + on call
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3083 AUD 500 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Level 3 Windows Engineer to join a growing Education organisation based in Bundoora. The role will be an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend and will be an operational role. Immediate interview and start!
Responsibilities of the Level 3 Windows Engineer:
- Level 3 BAU support of the Wintel Environment;
- Server Builds/Management, as well as Storage Management;
- Proactive management of tickets and documentation;
- Ad-hoc project work.
The ideal Level 3 Windows Engineer will have:
- An IT degree as well as relevant Microsoft certificates;
- 3-5 year's minimum in a similar L3 role;
- Significant experience in Operational support;
- Significant experience with Windows Server, Active Directory & Exchange;
- SQL Server exposure;
- Experience with O365 and Azure AD;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Rostered environment 7am-7pm with additional on call work (1 in every 5 weeks);
- Paid Parking on site ($1 per day);
- Strong likelihood of extension;
- $500-600/day inc super;
- Flexible working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.