Senior Technical Consultant
Consultant Emma Mezger
Job Ref 1723300/001
Date posted 28 July 2022perth information-technology/infrastructure 2022-07-28 2022-08-27 it Perth Western Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a well-known service provider located in Perth's CBD servicing large client sites. This position sits in the senior team working on exciting projects alongside Technical Architects and Business Analysts. The right candidate will have worked previously on projects with large state physical infrastructure.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist Technical Architects in developing Current State Assessment artefacts
- Lead, with guidance from the Principle Technical Architect, activities (including workshops and interviews) to elicit technical requirements for target state physical architecture, and support Business Analyst in developing Business Requirements Specification
- Develop, with guidance from the Principle Technical Architect, Detailed Design artefacts
- Develop, with guidance from the Principle Technical Architect, Implementation Plan artefacts which document how the target state physical architecture will be delivered
- Develop unit and integration test cases to validate that technologies have been implemented in accordance with approved Detailed Design
- Implement technologies in accordance with the approved Detailed Design and Implementation Plan, and oversee other Engineering team members
- Providing technical leadership to project resources
- Assuring quality of technical implementation deliverables, from the Build phase onwards
- Monitoring technical aspects of project scope, and escalating issues if required
- Facilitate transition of technical project deliverables and systems to operational support teams
- Assist Presales Architects by providing specialist technical input into developing effort models, scope, risks, assumptions and constraints for overall solution
- Contribute to the Quality Management System
- Contribute to ISMS as per responsibilities of this role.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or equivalent closely relevant work experience required
- Relevant industry experience required
- Project management training required
- ITIL v4 Foundation required
- Advanced certification in one technology stack required (two is desirable).
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Mezger on 08 9266 0940 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Join a Leading Global Mining Software Company as a Senior Software Developer working on their Geobank product.
This Global Mining Software Company develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
An industry leader in intuitive mining software, you will be an integral part of the development team assisting with the continual improvement of their Geobank product through a mixture of Desktop & Web development with the end goal of migrating from on-prem to cloud.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Perth CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant for a well-known service provider located in Perth’s CBD servicing large client sites
Salary: AUD80 - AUD100 per hour + 12 month contractsLocation: Northern Suburbs PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Working within a large Tech team and reporting into the Data Manager. The Oracle Apps DBA will design, develop and maintain Oracle and SQL databases, build ETL Data Pipelines to provide a better overview of the business to key stakeholders in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
This role is a 12 month contract with plenty of WFH flexibility and working within a growing data team.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: Perth CBDDate posted: 4 August 2022
Our client was founded in the 1970’s and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and their customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite, and iron ore.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annumLocation: PerthDate posted: 3 August 2022
This organisation is a global leader in the development of integrated and innovative risk management, health, safety and environment software solutions, with an expanding Australian and International Client base. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years the organisation partners with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. They have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.