Infrastructure & Security Lead
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super 10.5%
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Chris Butcher
Job Ref 1730500/001
Date posted 4 August 2022perth information-technology/infrastructure 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 it Perth CBD Western Australia Perth AU 6000 AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client was founded in the 1970’s and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and their customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite, and iron ore.
This role is a hands-on technical position which will be responsible for overseeing both the technical and supervisory aspects of the Infrastructure and Security team whilst simultaneously assisting in the maintenance of the organisation's critical infrastructure. This includes management of the Wide / Local Area network hardware, server administration, security, and storage.
- Supervision of the IT Infrastructure & Security team.
- Supervise the development, maintenance, optimisation and support of network infrastructure, server infrastructure, storage, monitoring and data communications.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of changes into the production environment.
- Lead the transition from on-premises applications and infrastructure to the cloud (SaaS & IaaS) where it makes sense to do so.
- Work with the Project Delivery Manager to provide technical resources for the delivery of key projects whilst ensuring BAU tasks are completed.Work with the Group Manager, Systems and Technology in the formation and execution of the IT Strategy.
- Key technical escalation points and owner for all IT Infrastructure.
- Drive improvements in process and technologies.
- Manage disaster recovery and business continuity processes.
- Ensure documentation in the areas of responsibility is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in technical IT Infrastructure roles and managing IT environments.
- Ability to lead technical projects and supervise a team in a busy, multi-discipline environment.
- Experience in driving transformation to the cloud.
- High level experience with MS SQL infrastructure administration and the Microsoft stack.
- Experience in successfully engaging senior management and groups of stakeholders.
- Experience in managing business change.
- Able to demonstrate strong supervisory skills including financial management, change management and facilitation.
- Ability to cope in a technical and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multi-disciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation and a pragmatic approach.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Working with new and emerging technology.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Lead a small team of Systems, Networks & Cyber Security professionals.
- Supporting work / life balance.
- Project and BAU focused.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Chris Butcher on 08 9266 0946 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD80 - AUD100 per hour + 12 month contractsLocation: Northern Suburbs PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Working within a large Tech team and reporting into the Data Manager. The Oracle Apps DBA will design, develop and maintain Oracle and SQL databases, build ETL Data Pipelines to provide a better overview of the business to key stakeholders in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
This role is a 12 month contract with plenty of WFH flexibility and working within a growing data team.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Join a Leading Global Mining Software Company as a Senior Software Developer working on their Geobank product.
This Global Mining Software Company develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
An industry leader in intuitive mining software, you will be an integral part of the development team assisting with the continual improvement of their Geobank product through a mixture of Desktop & Web development with the end goal of migrating from on-prem to cloud.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annumLocation: PerthDate posted: 3 August 2022
This organisation is a global leader in the development of integrated and innovative risk management, health, safety and environment software solutions, with an expanding Australian and International Client base. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years the organisation partners with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. They have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Perth CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant for a well-known service provider located in Perth’s CBD servicing large client sites
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PerthDate posted: 28 July 2022
This organisation is a well-known service provider located in Perth's CBD servicing large client sites. This position sits in the senior team working on exciting projects alongside Technical Architects and Business Analysts. The right candidate will have worked previously on projects with large state physical infrastructure.