Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-14 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior information security graduate or service desk analyst with a passion for Cyber Security to gain further exposure and career advancement. The ideal candidate will have security qualifications or a related degree.
- Hands on Security Analyst work including monitoring, triage, investigation and responding to security incidents and events
- Perform in depth monitoring of security events using SIEM tools such as Splunk and Arcsight
- Create, manage, and assign incident tickets following defined workflow procedures and SLA
- Contribute to post incident reviews and participate in root-cause analysis sessions
- Participate in an on-call roster and 24/7 work environment
- Work collaboratively with other Security teams in the wider global business (e.g. SIEM Engineering, Pen Testing, Threat Intelligence)
- 1-2 years experience in a hands on Cyber Security role
- Pursuing a Cyber Security qualification such as CISSP
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Cyber Security or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.