Salary + Super
Consultant Kyle Rashid
Date posted 2 September 2016
This growing Not-for-Profit organisation, with operations across Western Australia, are seeking a seasoned IT Lead to take ownership of the current landscape and the future direction of their ICT. This will require some basic hands-on skills, while being able to communicate at a senior level.
Reporting in to the Senior Executives, the IT lead will be in a very visible and influential role, with the responsibility of managing the on-going outsourced agreements, while working with internal stakeholders to ensure a scalable and future-proof ICT landscape. In terms of current state; you will be maintain, refine, implement and improve ICT governance, systems and change management processes. In terms of strategic direction you will provide planning and budgeting input as well as develop, and execute, training across the business.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define and establish service agreements, plan maintenance, upgrades and project work.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to plan ICT changes, training and to ensure proposed and introduced systems are compatible
- Provide technical support to tender requests and evaluation.
- Identify training needs and develop and/or source training for end users.
- Substantial relevant experience running an IT Department or operating in a Service Delivery or IT Lead role.
- Experience of working in server, hybrid and cloud environments
- External service provider management
- Broad contemporary IT knowledge applicable to the management of a whole of organisation ICT system.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and with a high level of independence and autonomy.
Great opportunity to work with a stable, but growing organisation, and be able to truly influence an organisations ICT strategy.
To apply please click apply or call Kyle Rashid on 08 9266 0943 for a confidential discussion.