Salary AUD100000 - AUD140000 per annum + Inc super
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 15 September 2016
Well established law-firm located in Melbourne's CBD
My client a well established law-firm with an inclusive, friendly and family feel to their culture are looking for an engaging and commercial IT Manager with ability to run and deliver projects. Support a 100 users you will report directly to the CFO. You will have the ability to drive innovation alongside their committee and implement projects end to end. You will also manager the infrastructure as a whole
- Oversee all phases of IT and IT related projects from conception to completion,
- Lead the businesses innovation committee
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Budget Management
- Oversee troubleshooting, system backups/recovery, and archiving activities.
- Manage software upgrades and improvements for all applicable IT systems.
- Liaise with external system providers for best practice solutions.
- Inventory Management
- People Management
- IT Training
- Must be commercial, engaging and passionate about technology
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Excellent strategic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results/solutions driven with proficient organisation and time management skills.
- Capacity to prioritise issues, conflicting demands, and manage multiple projects.
- Professional report writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage, coach, mentor and engage others.
- A proactive and can do attitude.
- Initiative, willing to go above and beyond to meet goals and objectives.
- Trustworthy, professional, confidential and discrete with all sensitive information.
- Ability to exercise tact and good judgement at all times.
- iManage/FileSite, Affinity, or similar systems.
- VMware vCenter Cluster running Windows Server Virtual Guests
- Nimble Storage
- Dell Hosts
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- A single Internet Connection and Firewall
- Microsoft Office 2010 suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intranet and Internet programs/systems.
- PDF Docs (e.g. Nitro).
- Operating desktop systems including Windows 7 and Citrix.
- Service Desk systems, including Manage Engine (or similar).
To apply please click apply or call Scott Fitzgerald on 03 8628 2192 for a confidential discussion.