Iteration Manager/Scrum Master
Salary AUD850 - AUD900 per day
Location North Sydney
Consultant Tal Gardiner
Date posted 30 September 2016
An internationally recognised brand, renowned for its pioneering approach to the market and use of bleeding edge technology has an opportunity for an Iteration Manager/Scrum Master to join their dynamic team on a contract basis. As the Iteration Manager/Scrum Master, you will use your communication and management skills to support the team and promote continuous improvement.
As the Iteration Manager/Scrum Master, you will be involved in:
- The management of 2 full teams, working to prevent all manners of impediments, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Representing the team to external and internal stakeholders as well as senior management in scenarios such as managers meetings
- Manage team tracking metrics, including velocity and burn-ups to provide accurate reconciliation and forecasting models
- Facilitate the daily stand-ups, retrospectives as well as other ceremonies and workshops required for the team to accomplish their objectives
- Managing and working with offshore members of the team
As the Iteration Manager/Scrum Master, you will have:
- 2+ years experience as a Iteration Manager/Scrum Master in a large enterprise corporation
- Ability to dependently deliver results in a fast paced, outcome focused environment
- Experience working with Agile methodologies within a digital environment
- The ability to build successful and mutually profitable relationships within the role
- Experience in working with an offshore team
- Professional qualifications are desirable, but not essential
There is the opportunity for you to join a fast paced innovative team, which has extensive opportunities for career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.