Technical Development Manager
Salary AUD130000 - AUD140000 per annum + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ali Cochran
Date posted 28 October 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Development Manager to join a leading Global innovator as they undergo a transformation to some of their major platforms and move the hosting into AWS. As the Technical Development Manager, you will be a prime decision maker in driving the cross-functional teams to create cutting edge digital platforms and creating an amazing user experience for the organisation’s millions of customers!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and move into key decision-making role as a Technical Development Manager whilst remaining technically savvy and up-to-date with the latest technologies and platforms in the market.
As the Technical Development Manager, you will be involved in:
- Providing technical innovation to the cross-functional teams
- Driving the coding standards across the development teams
- Collaborating with UX, Iteration Managers, and Product Owners to drive new technologies into the business
- Stakeholder management with C-Level Executives across this Enterprise organisation
As the Technical Development Manager, you will have:
- Strong Technical knowledge and innovation around open-source technologies (ideally Java)
- Previous experience motivating and driving cross-functional teams – leading by example not through delegation
- Experience working within a cloud based (AWS) environment
- Excellent attitude, commutation and stakeholder engagement abilities
To apply please click apply or call Ali Cochran on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.