Salary Competitive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Aoife O'Hagan
Date posted 28 October 2016
Leading the engineering implementation team this person will act as a representative between the organisation and the client, relationship building and management is key to this position. The project director will focus on the management of service delivery, operational stability and ongoing service improvements. You will also be responsible for uplifting both governance and capability within the IT projects practise.
- To be responsible for the network project implementation as a representative of the company during the project implementation phase.
- Lead the engineering implementation team and subcontractors to achieve project objectives.
- Implementation of project by following client schedule and meet up with company expectation and baseline.
- Supervision and control of sub-contractors to strictly comply with the relevant conditions of the contract.
- Report to Managing Director.
- Over 10 years working experience in project implementation.
- Project delivery experiences in a Telco environment.
- Able to promote team work and have proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted project goal.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Good technical knowledge in telecommunication field will be preferred.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Aoife O'Hagan on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.