Salary incl. super
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 10 November 2016
New exciting Product Management opportunity with a global media company based in Sydney. Within this role you will focus on the management of products for B2B sales, both locally and internationally.
This organisation is a leader in digital media and telecommunication solutions. Due to global expansion of customers across Oceania and Asia there has been an influx of new opportunities which have created the demand of a product manager in media cloud solutions as part of the professional media platform team.
This permanent product manager role has been created to increase capability in B2B sales. You will be involved in creating, growing and managing professional media cloud solutions.
The scope of the role includes:
- Identifying future market opportunities
- Defining the product vision and roadmap
- Development of new solutions
- Customer experience
- Lifecycle management of revenue and operational performance and customer experience
As a product manager you will be responsible for the Media Cloud Products portfolio with a focus on identifying future market opportunities, defining the future solution vision & roadmap, lifecycle management. With specific accountabilities including:
- Global market, consumer & technology dynamics and trends
- Defining the market opportunity and prioritisation
- Product / Solution vision and growth strategy
- Product / Solution offer definition & roadmap
- Financial forecast projections (market size, market Share, multi-year revenue projections)
- Financial revenue and profit responsibilities for the solution category
- Prioritise solution investments & lead product development & launch activities (including business case creation, product definition, pricing and detailed business requirements)
- In-market business & performance management (including lifecycle management)
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.