Web Content Officer
Salary AUD300 - AUD396 per day + incl super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 21 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a forward thinker and a highly capable content producer with strong communications skills. You will be working in a super modern office in Sydney CBD, for a duration of 5 months with the opportunity to extend.
There are multiple opportunities available for a Web Content Officer to join one of Australia’s well recognised government organisation based in Sydney CBD. This organisation provides consistency, where it offers stability and long term engagement, coupled with a work-life balance focus. Due to the demand of complex projects, there has been a demand within the digital division.
As a Web Content Officer, you will be involved with high profile projects that involves communication to the general public. This role requires the individual to be responsible for:
- Migration of plan PDF documents into a user friendly website content pages
- Updating and publishing website content adhering while adhering to style guides and WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Prioritising internal requests for changes in web content
- Assessing realistic timeframes for updating and creation of web content
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Web Content Officer, you will have:
- 2+ years experience in Web content administration/production
- Experience in using enterprise Content Management Systems, preferably Sitecore 8
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders regarding requirements and deliverables
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat Professional
This is a 5 month contract role with an opportunity to extend.
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.