Location North Shore
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 28 November 2016
I am currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Manager to join a large government entity. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the day to day support of frontline Help Desk team and Reception Services.
The Help Desk Manager is responsible for managing processes to meet service level and operational level standards. You will work closely with stakeholders, vendors and Purchasing Manager. You must have the ability to prioritise each requirement and have strong negotiating skills to ensure that the correct priorities are met.
As the Helpdesk Manager you will be:
- Leading, managing and directing the Helpdesk team to support all aspects of the IT Support Service
- Promoting and assisting in the implementation of strategies, policies and procedures
- Developing and improving on procedures relating to ITIL
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Managing vendors relating to IT services such as printer services and computer devices
As the Helpdesk Manager you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a successful helpdesk team
- Strong technical background with Windows infrastructure support (Active Directory, Windows Server, MS Exchange)
- Extensive experience working in an ITIL environment and ensuring teams are meeting SLA’s and tickets are low
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to motivate and encourage the team
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.