Senior Project Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 24 January 2017
Wealth, Advice or Superannuation experienced Senior Project Manager to join a growing global Wealth management company. Agile experience, high profile position to join at very exciting time for the company.
One of the large wealth management companies in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with experience in Wealth management systems or the Advice space to join them for a permanent position .
- Lead and manage the solution delivery within the agreed scope, quality, cost and time
- Proven ability to work in a lean organisation with a holistic view across the company
- Governance across the business to ensure outcomes are understood and aligned across the business
- Responsible for finance, scheduling, risk and governance from a hands-on approach
- Resource management up to 30 people
- Stakeholder management which includes IT and business stakeholders as well as vendors and sub-vendors
- Risk and issue management – responsible for reporting and escalating to stay in line with technology services and project delivery
- +5 years experience as a Senior Project Manager within wealth management or Advice or Superannuation projects
- Agile methodology experience
- Working on multiple projects at once (up to 5)
- Proven track record in leading and managing projects within large and complex organisations
- Certified Project Manager
- Experience with wealth management systems and finance systems a plus
The successful candidate should be business outcomes focussed and show the drive and commitment to get the projects done with a customer centric focus at the core of all business activities.
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.