ICT Service Delivery Manager
Salary AUD150000 - AUD155000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 15 March 2017
A large organisation based in the Northern Suburbs are seeking to appoint an ICT Service Delivery Manager to play an integral role in their newly formed business unit. The purpose of the role is to provide leadership and direction to the IT Service Delivery team in the day to day management, monitoring and reporting on the systems and processes. These systems and processes support service delivery, governance and risk within Business IT including the provision of lifecycle management for supplier relationships, IT asset management and procurement.
• Support the the Business IT sourcing strategy by ensuring alignment between the Contract division and process alignment and awareness of the organsiation's procurement and sourcing strategies.
• Manage key processes relating to supplier management in Business IT.
• Identify opportunities and follow through by implementing solutions to improve Business IT performance and efficiency.
• Provide expertise and advice to support major procurement led contract negotiations or renegotiations to ensure business value.
• Coordinate the overall management of the procurement, deployment, refresh, replacement and retirement of assets.
• Manage the Software Asset Management process.
• Manage the planning and coordination of telecommunications services (excluding network management) in order to deliver customer-focused services.
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.