Business Change Manager
Salary AUD850 - AUD950 per day
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large consultancy company is looking for a change manager to implement behavioural change management program to create and manage a change approach to support implementation of new technology and new ways of working, with the objective of making the people ready, willing and able to adopt this change. This is a large ERP implementation project where you must prepare the strategy, develop detailed execution plans and manage it to completion.
- Deliver all Business Change, Training and Communications for the ERP program, across ANZ
- Develop the Change Strategy, incorporating detailed Training, communications and change tactical plans
- Build the Change, Training and Communications team for the ERP project, within budgets and utilising other teams when appropriate
- Establish performance and readiness measures and provide monitoring and analysis
- Supervise 1-2 training resources
- MUST have experience in large ERP rollouts, across national operators with complex branch and regional structures.
- Experience with trade/industrial user base culture
- Establish and manage the Business Readiness group
- Experience with MS Dynamics Implementations
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.