Location North Ryde
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role of the Incident Manager involves mainly improving the efficiency of their service team. Supporting Service Delivery Managers, assisting with the execution of related programmatic activities and ensure service levels for incident management and contract consumption are maintained on a consistent basis.
Duties & Responsiblities:
- Manage support cases liasing with Global Customer Support & Service Groups, through the internal Incident Management system
- Manage Critical Situations adhering to SLAs. Help orchestrate incident post mortems on behalf of Service Delivery Managers
- Ensure Aged and Idle support cases are acted upon and brought to SDM attention as required.
- Incident categorization, trend analysis, and make recommendations to the SDM on possible remediation focus areas
- Manage escalations to the SDM and Support Practice Managers as needed
- Identify opportunities for proactive engagements to reduce frequency and duration of incidents
- Supply SDMs usage and trending data for customer consumption
- Document Case usage history and progress
Skills & Attributes
- 5-7 years total work experience in IT
- Knowledge and/or training in ITIL preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Track record in successfully coordinating activities that involve, cross-team of internal/external people
- “Can-do” attitude (positive, energetic, enthusiastic)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Must be able to use key Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.