Relationship Manager (Cloud Migration)
Salary AUD600 - AUD750 per day
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Relationship Manager your focus is to help move customers to the Cloud. This is done by identifying their business needs, driving their intent to use products they purchased, and helping to successfully deploy and adopt these products in their organization. Your key role will entail: * Obtain high customer and partner onboarding satisfaction * Help customers realize value by driving intent to use their cloud investment * Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads * Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement * Reduce reactive support incidents
- Lead business value conversations and deliver product demonstrations and use cases to influence a customer’s intent
- Help drive change management and adoption activities with key customer Technical and Business Decision Makers (TDMs/BDMs), help reduce implementation risk, and help drive usage of existing workloads.
- Facilitate timely and impactful engagement Engineers and technical staff to provide technical guidance and share expertise
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud is a transformational industry change.
- Spoken and written English (including technical writing).
- Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Experience driving cloud-based transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption preferred.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work across a “virtual team” that has remote team members and crosses organizational boundaries.
- Able to regularly work in the office to foster a team culture that is highly collaborative and focused on making every customer experience perfect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
- 5+ years of Technical Consulting, I.T. Administration, Support
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.