Head of Technology
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an employer of choice, Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. With a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes, Adelaide Airport is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
To support the continued growth and success, Adelaide Airport seeks to engage a Head of Technology who will strive to be a valued business enabler and strategic partner in relation to all information technology services.
In addition, this leadership position is responsible for the professional management, support and development of all members of the Business and Information Services department ensuring timely, professional and customer focussed service delivery.
This role will continue to build strong project management and delivery capability whilst being responsible for building and maintaining relationships with peers and senior management, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Executive General Manager Customer Service your key responsibilities will include:
- Position the Business and Information Services department as a key partner that enables and facilitates technology based business outcomes for internal and external customers
- Lead the development of corporate business information and data management strategies to assist AAL and its partners in managing their suite of technology products and services
- Develop AAL’s technology project, product and portfolio management expertise to ensure the timely delivery of key technology infrastructure and services
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that manage AAL’s technology assets and services, with a strong focus on risks that may impact on the availability and / or quality of these services
- Implement operational reporting and performance indicators that inform and assist the BIS team and AAL management in the efficient operation of the department
- Participate in major technology and other related corporate procurement activities to ensure that AAL receives the best value outcome
Key requirements for this position will include:
- Significant management experience, focusing on the development and leadership of Business Information and ICT teams
- University Degree (ICT, BI or related fields)
- Proven experience in the delivery and management of a range of ICT projects
- High levels of experience in managing a broad team of technical professionals
- 10 years’ experience within the BI / ICT or related industries
- Demonstrated ability to perform and deliver outcomes with high levels of emotional intelligence
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.