Senior manager - Digital & Engineering
Salary AUD170 - AUD190 per annum + Super, bonus
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting Opportunity for Senior Managers, Group Managers or Development Managers to take their next step to become a Senior Manager of the Digital Engeering Division in a telecommunications company in Sydney.
An innovative and expanding Telecommunications Company is looking for a Senior Manager to look after their Digital & Engineering Division.
Work-life balance is encouraged and flexible working arrangements are
As a Senior Manager in Digital & Engineering you will be responsible for:
- platform roadmaps (architecture) and managing delivery
- innovation and R&D of digital and cloud solutions
- Working closely with key stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Provide some mentoring and support of developers, engineers and architects
Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 15years IT experience across development, solution delivery and architecture
- Over 5 years experience in a management role. Demonstrated leadership skills, mentoring, problem solving and decision-making
- Highly experienced with Enterprise Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure) and Microservices and SOA architecture.
- Highly experienced with stakeholder management
- Experience working in waterfall and agile methodology
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 2 82893167 for a confidential discussion.