Salary AUD720 - AUD820 per day
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading Big 4 Bank on the market for a Project Scheduler to join a small team in Consumer Banking and Wealth Management. The role involves a range of responsibilities across outlining the project, delegating time management, and playing a support role for the project team.
- Presenting the project to reflect the team’s vision of how the project will be performed
- Key time management expert for the team
- Coordinating and assembling information, people, materials, along with all other necessary resources to get the job done
- Integrate and analyse information provided by the team for logical reasoning
- Bring together all the resources needed to complete a schedule plan and provide status updates
- Proven years of experience as a Project Scheduler/Coordinator
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Project, GANTT charts, and milestone planning/reporting
- Experience in resource schedule allocation link to project finances, monitoring, and communicating with influence
- Exceptional management skills
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to represent Australia’s leading financial services company and be part of a customer driven team.
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.