Senior ETL Developer/ BI Manager
Location Inner West SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The ideal candidate will provide leadership and direction in the development and maintenance to the departments analytics systems. This is a technical team leadership role, where you are expected to be across the technologies, and be able to review and critique code to ensure consistent standards and practices are applied.
- Design and implement continuous improvement processes to ensure that the systems and teams working on them are working in the most efficient and effect way possible.
- Lead a team of highly capable data engineers to develop new content and functionality for deployment into the data warehouse, ODS, MDM system and PowerBI.
- Resolve issues, and assign prioritises to ensure timely and quality deliverable.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all business units, information technology division to ensure a quality, end to end delivery.
- Work closely with third party suppliers and vendors to ensure support services are in place, including contractual management
- Significant experience (5 years plus) in working as a ETL Manager/ Data Engineering Manager/ BI Manager
- Experience as an ETL Development Manager is not necessary, but will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience using most of the following technologies: Azure Data Warehouse, SQL Server Integration Services, Profisee Maestro, Azure Machine Learning, Python, R and PowerBI.
- Proven ability to positively influence and build collaborative relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Strong demonstrated understanding of the value and business benefits of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics in a complex organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.