Business Optimisation Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A renowned multinational insurance company is looking for a Business Optimisation Manager to provide benefits on improving the business. The role is responsible for creating short tail claims to provide clarity within the Customer and Business Analysis/Intelligence (PMBA) division.
The role is responsible for:
- Developing STC Initiative budget and associated business case
- Drive benefit tracking of strategic initiatives
- Share relevant reporting with colleagues in STCs to better identify and understand trends
- Governance through adherence to group policies
- Optimising and identifying how digital update impacts workforce
- Develop models to better understand impact of customer performance
- 8+ years of experience with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience demonstrating thought leadership and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership across multiple businesses
- Outstanding use and knowledge of MS Office
The successful candidate will be helping work through initiatives and identifying what to drive to achieve stretch targets.
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.