National IT Manager
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity exists with one of our major, national clients based out of Adelaide. This national transport infrastructure company has a short term vacancy for an experienced IT Manager.
Due to an internal secondment the Systems and Technology division have an urgent requirement to fill the role of National IT Applications Manager. Reporting directly into the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), this max-term contract through to June 30th, 2019, will be a voice of leadership and drive the division in alignment with the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Lead a team of business analysts, developers and data and information specialists.
- Manage product/application roadmaps ensuring maintenance of process, evaluation, development, testing and implementation of complex computer software applications for the Corporation.
- Oversee the analysis of user needs and make recommendation of software applications.
- Identify areas for productivity improvement developments and managing multiple projects simultaneously for system enhancements and improvements
- Lead and implement the transition of process for upgrades and new systems
- Oversee the governance and currency of the Enterprise Application environment including patch management lifecycle
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Knowledge Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in the management of an Information Technology environment including; the planning, development, deployment, operation and administration of information systems
- Proven extensive project an application management, system design, analysis and support experience
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or other complex systems environments and demonstrate required skills and expertise of implementation and upgrading of key business systems
This is an opportuntiy to display your leadership characteristics in a company and division that is focused on delivering quality customer service and supporting the national business out of Adelaide.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.