Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 8 November 2018 2018-11-082018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
You will be joining a rapidly growing information security organisation to assist their sales team with delivery of company’s products and services.
As the Pre-Sales Consultant you will be:
- Pre-sales of company products and services (Network, managed services, datacentre, ICT technology, security)
- Drive technical projects
- Working on RFI/RFP responses as a technical consultant, providing cost estimation, cost recovery, technical specifications and solution descriptions
- Presentation and demonstration of solutions Proof of Concept
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Conduct updates on the new product/ technology to the internal sales staff
As the Pre-Sales Consultant you will have:
- 10+ years of overall IT technology experience required, with strong focus on consulting and/or pre-sales
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Technical Consulting / Pre-Sales capacity
- Tertiary degree in computer science or related areas required
- Any of the following qualifications are regarded: Vendor certifications – Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet/Checkpoint/Vmware. Other certifications – SABSA, TOGAF, CSSIP, CISM, GIAC, CEH, or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in IT products and services
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.