Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-28 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is seeking an experienced IT Manager to oversee a range of IT systems and infrastructure, including cloud, applications and hardware. You will also be required to manage vendors and oversee current SLA's. The ideal candidate will ideally come from a Network Engineering background and have a mix of hands on and managerial experience within the IT industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a communicative and driven individual.
As an IT Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of offshore and onshore IT specialists
- Oversee a range of technology, including cloud, applications and hardware
- Manage vendors and oversee current SLA's
- Oversee BAU work as well as projects as they arise
- Focus on how IT can assist in achieving business outcomes
This is a permanent position.
Required Skills and Experience
As an IT Manager, you will have:
- 4+ years managing IT teams
- Hands on experience with IT Infrastructure and Systems
- Experience managing vendors and SLA's
- Experience with financial analysis to justify decisions at senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1160220/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.