PMO Program Manager
Salary AUD600 - AUD800 per day + + super
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an exciting opportunity to join a NSW government organisation located in Sydney CBD as a PMO Manager. This position will play a primary role in supporting the Program Manager by implementing structure and reviewing performance of projects that aim to improve the building infrastructures and facilities. It will be a client-facing role requiring communication with key stakeholders.
- Provide governance and structure to Project Managers for delivery
- Ensure guidelines and PMO frameworks are adhered to by Project Managers and Project Teams
- Manage overall project development and implementation to ensure objectives are met
- Develop reporting frameworks to monitor the progress and delivery of project
- Manage project financials against budgets and external funding
- Engage in internal and external key stakeholder management
- Provide effective leadership and effectively coordinate project staff
- Previous experience as a PMO Manager
- Excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in managing external stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.