Senior Change Manager
Salary AUD145,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 145000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the large retail banks in Sydney are currently looking for an experienced Senior Change Manager for a 12 month Fixed Term/ permanent contract within Sydney’s CBD. The Senior Change Manager will be responsible for leading several change initiatives to support both the customers and the banker needs within the consumer bank.
• Senior Change Manage who is hands on and can lead the change aspect of the project through to successful implementation, including design, development and implementation.
• Required to write strategies and present to stakeholders
• Responsible for transitioning projects from program to BAU
• Leading and supporting capability uplift within individual projects
• Responsible for expense budget allocated to change activities
• Help with Change readiness, risk management and reporting from a change perspective
• Manage change lifecycle from stakeholder engagement, impact assessment, communication strategy and end user training where needed
• +5- 7+ years experience as a Change/ Senior Change Manager
• Postgraduate qualifications in Change management or PROSCI or related degree
• +2 years experience in and Agile environment, financial services or consultancy background is a plus
• People management experience and their development
• Dealing with senior level stakeholders
• Proven track record in leading and managing projects within large and complex organisations
The successful Change Manager will report to a very empowering Change Director and will have ownership over large change initiatives. You will be responsible for delivery, growth and enhancing the business as well as improving productivity. This fixed term contract has a high chance of a permanent position at the end as there is a lot of pipeline for more projects in this space.
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.