Service Desk Supervisor
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + package
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-13 it Adelaide South Australia AU 5950 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As an employer of choice, Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. With a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes, Adelaide Airport is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
To support the continued growth and success, Adelaide Airport seeks to engage a Service Desk Lead, who will be responsible for the coordination and operation of the Service desk within the Business and Information Services (BIS) technical team. In this leadership role you will adopt and develop a Customer First culture and implement and drive the adoption of ITIL based service support.
Reporting to the Head Of Technology your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and drive the adoption of ITIL based service support for continuous improvement
- Day to day management of the Service Desk function
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure the call logging system is used effectively and efficiently
- Weekly reviews of the service desk call queues
- ITIL best practices to improve the day to day customer support activities
- Provide management reporting on performance of the customer support function
Key requirements for this position will include:
- ITIL Practioner / ITIL Expert
- Experience in Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in leading an IT support team
- ITIL best practice service delivery is essential to the success of this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, training and presentation
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to business users and management
- Exceptional problem solving and organisational skills
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.