Director, Infrastructure (ICT) & Services
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-13 not-for-profit-and-charities Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6005 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is a fantastic success story in WA. With over 25 years in operation, they have gone from strength to strength to become a leading provider of aged care services. The staff are passionate about their services and operations and pride themselves on delivering quality care to families. The organisation is committed to ongoing best practice and improvement to their care facilities and services and have plans to further develop their operations across Australia.
The company celebrates diversity and aims to provide a balanced and family friendly working environment.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director, Infrastructure & Services will be responsible for the management of the entire ICT Infrastructure across all sites in WA and NSW. The position will be responsible
for existing operations, staff management, facility management from a technology perspective, project delivery and development of ICT for future growth. .
• Management and development of the ICT operations for the organisation
• Identification and acquisition of new technology to meet current/future needs
• Review and management of vendor contracts to optimise service delivery
• Management and training of a team of professionals across many locations
• Project management and delivery of a range of technical projects
• Maintaining key relationships with external and internal stakeholders
• Experience as an Infrastructure Manager within a mid-large size organisation previously
• Technical background and understanding of Infrastructure and networking technologies
• Ability to manage operations and manage projects to delivery
• Excellent communication skills with ability to lead a team and develop a team of resources
• Financial management experience including contract negotiations, budgets and project budgets
• Relevant Industry qualifications and certifications
Key selling points:
• Opportunity to further develop your management career
• Work within a growing and exciting industry sector in Australia
• Excellent opportunity to develop the Technology practice nationally
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.