Technology Asset Manager
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This renowned organisation in Sydney CBD are going through a large transformation. This newly created role starts off with a 12 month contract with the likelihood of extension or becoming permanent.
• Define and ensure core ITAM processes integrate with IT delivery team, project team and 3rd party vendors.
• Work with ITAM managed service providers representative to identify gaps and integrate ITAM processes within operational team processes to streamline and create greater efficiencies where possible.
• Manage the ITAM as a resident in-house champion to ensure compliance with Contract and value is being realised from the investment.
• Formulate and implement plans to create and maintain the ITAM asset library including the Definitive Master List.
• Become the owner of the ITAM software (Flexera) and drive inventory reports, compliance reports and enforce software rollout.
• Become the SME for asset management minor works project and drive outcomes.
• Formulates, schedules and implements plans to perform license entitlement and usage verifications of software licenses.
• Provides recommendations on software procurement plans.
• Administrator for software audits commissioned by software publishers.
• Drive hardware lifecycle standards and work with delivery and project teams to comply with refresh cycles.
• Implement and Chair ITAM Governance forums.
• Provide SME and thought leadership, guidance and support of Group ITAM team and managed ITAM provider.
• Ensure that standard operating procedures (such as Change Controls) are always are always followed.
• Supervise external contractors and support engineers, in line with safety system policies and procedures and report all safety incidents and/or breaches.
• Carry out capacity planning to ensure future growth is anticipated and catered for.
• Keep abreast of general developments within the ITAM security context and advise IT&T staff regarding considerations that are relevant.
• 10+ year’s experience in IT operations or Service Management environment.
• 5+ year’s experience in Software and Hardware Asset Management or Analyst role
• 2 + year’s experience working with Flexera ITAM software
• Relevant bachelor’s degree qualification with Information Technology major
• CAMP Certified
• ITIL v3 foundation Certified
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.