ITIL Service Management Lead
Salary outstanding salary package
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-23 2019-07-31 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 110 135 135 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With a global presence in the education sector, this Adelaide based business is going through some major organisational change. Since their beginning the quality of professional that they have produced has been in high demand.
Reporting into the Manager, IT Service Delivery this lead position will play an essential role in supporting the manager and ensuring the delivery of if effective and efficient ITIL management and best practice.
- Identify and lead opportunities for innovation, improvements of IT performance, agility and costs to meet stakeholder
- Strong understanding of the businesses strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain good practice around ITIL service management
- Manage the Service Management team and ITIL support functions.
- Service capability lead in the support of IT functions within the IT team
- Support the function of IT Service Delivery ensuring the management is executed on a enterprise level.
- Work with customers to establish policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure customers satisfaction and requirements are met.
- Drive continuous improvement of services, processes and systems ensuring that standards of quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness are delivered.
- Provide expert liaison, and influence to build a Service Management policy and strategy development.
- Experience and a proven track record in IT Service Management in both operations and capability.
- Expert level understanding of the ITIL® Processes. ITIL® V3 Expert certification would be preferred.
- Senior experience and knowledge of Service Management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the capable of inspiring others, with a consultative and collaborative communication style to the delivery of high level negotiations and engagement
This position will be provide excitement, challenges and an opportunity to work with a world-class organisation
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.