Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity for an IT Manager, or Senior Systems Engineer/Project Lead to join a growing legal organisation in Melbourne's CBD on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the Service Desk and Infrastructure teams as well as managing major vendors. Must have end to end project delivery experience.
Responsibilities of the IT Manager:
- Leading a team of Service Desk Analysts and Infrastructure Admins;
- Uplift of technology services across the business and being accountable for end to end project delivery;
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships and co-ordinating change requests and SLAs;
- Monitoring and maintenance of client satisfaction and customer service across the business;
- Assisting with project planning and delivery;
- Stakeholder negotiation and management;Administration of project and operational costs as well as invoicing;
- Hands-on technical mentoring.
The successful IT Manager will have:
- A relevant IT Degree;
- Prince2 and CCNA certs;
- Experience working in Microsoft environments and hands-on level 3 experience with Windows Server, Exchange, AD, O365, VMWare, SAN, Firewalls and Cisco Networking (must have a strong understanding);
- Proven experience leading project teams and mentoring of junior staff;
- Experience managing and maintaining vendor relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Invoicing/budgeting experience is a plus.
- CBD location;
- Previous experience within legal will be a plus;
- Must be available to work between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday;
- Successful candidates will be subject to Police checks.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.