HRIS Transformation Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 insurance Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A major global insurance organisation require an HRIS Transformation Manager, to engage with a broad senior stakeholder community, in order to optimise and improve performance use of HRIS and People Management systems.
Having recently delivered new Cloud HR & Payroll solutions into the Australian business, you will lead further implementation activities, ensuring the business utilises these and are fully trained, and be the main point of contact for a large, complex organisation.
- Lead HRIS system upgrades & initiatives, contributing to the Group HR strategy
- Partner with senior stakeholder communities to identify areas of improvement and future strategic objectives, and helping to optimise business processes and efficiency
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate with Executive Management and Heads of; Risk, Finance, Compliance and IT to ensure People Management systems are compliant and secure
- Lead a team of HRIS technical consultants, process improvement specialist and project Managers.
You will be an engaging and business-minded HRIS professional, with a proven track record of navigating changing People Management landscapes, and managing relationships with vendors.
- Proven experience in process and continuous improvement, change management, executing on strategy coupled with
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities are required for this role, and any exposure to large HRIS transformation programs previously would be very valuable.
- Ability to take a position, make trade-offs, give direction and influence
- Technical and operational understanding and knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, Workday, SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow
- Professional certifications such as Prince 2 or Lean Six Sigma are preferred.
- Experienced in large, complex enterprise MNC organisations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, with numerous career pathways, highly regarded company culture (including flexible working arrangements) and one of the best benefits packages in Australia.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.