Network Security Specialist
Salary long term contract, fantastic work benefits
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 29 September 2016
Multiple opportunities for Network Security Engineers contributing to design & delivery of new solutions. Crossbeam & Checkpoint firewall experience essential!
Due to project growth my client is looking to hire multiple Security Engineers and Designers to take responsibility for end-to-end design and delivery of Firewall and Network Security solutions.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all technical components of the project lifecycle; planning, high and low level design, successful implementation, and governance/testing to ensure accordance with Security policies and best practice standards.
Extensive experience with checkpoint and crossbeam firewall technologies is essential and experience in delivery of new network security solutions ideal.
- End-to-end planning, design and delivery of Security and Firewall solutions (Checkpoint and Crossbeam)
- Manage the implementation of platform designs
- Contribute to development and maintenance of security platform road maps
- Perform platform capacity planning activities for the network
- Stakeholder management; interfacing directly with internal business teams, clients and technology providers
- Upgrading legacy firewall environments
- Strong Checkpoint and Crossbeam firewall design and configuration
- Experience using Juniper IDS/IPS or RSA Envision or Tripwire or Snare
- Exposure to Telecommunication environments (LTE, 4G and/or 3G) highly preferred
- Extensive experience delivering new network security solution
This is an opportunity to join a well reputed brand in a long term position that will enable you to further develop strong technical and client facing skills across a complex security platform
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.