Lead Penetration Consultant
Salary AUD150000 - AUD160000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 19 October 2016
One of the big four banks is seeking a Senior Penetration tester to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity on a permanent basis to lead a highly performing team. The desired candidate needs to have the ability to lead and pass over technical knowledge to their team.
- Lead a team of penetration testers
- Implementation of penetration testing policies and processes
- Advise on the implementation of vulnerability management processes
- Recommend security products to implement into existing environments
- Liaise with business partners and vendors
- Advise and ensure implementation of frameworks that provide appropriate security controls within the business.
- Strong experience working within Information Security within large, complex environment
- Advanced demonstrated Penetration Testing / Vulnerability Management experience
- Solid experience across Windows, Unix, Mainframe and Novelll
- Understanding of information security best practises ( ISO 27001)
- Experience with JAVA or ASP.NET
- Advanced application, mobile and infrastructure penetration testing skills
- Risk analysis and Threat modelling experience
This is a highly interesting long term opportunity within a strong financial brand that will allow you to excel in a lead and technical capacity.
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.