IT Risk & Security Assurance Manager
Salary AUD900 - AUD1100 per day + long term contract, challenging portfolio
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 15 November 2016
This client, undergoing a digital and cloud transformation, requires an IT Risk & Security Manager to develop and deliver a robust security framework.
Due to a large scale digital and cloud transformation this innovative Australian Brand requires an IT Risk & Security Assurance Manager to consult on the improvement and implementation of their IT Risk, Compliance, Assurance and Security Portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling secure operations of their IT Infrastructure during and post cloud services migration.
This position best suits an IT Risk & Security Manager with demonstrated experience in working within organisations undergoing large scale IT transformations (digital and/or cloud) with demonstrated expertise across ISO Compliance standards (27001;27002,22301;22313).
- Support the IT Risk and Security team by providing SME advise across all IT risk, compliance, assurance and requirements
- Conduct rigorous internal risk assessments and audits to assess existing compliance levels
- Create gap analysis and provide strategies to mitigate any potential risks identified
- Contribute to improvement of existing risk & security strategies
- Demonstrated expertise across delivery of IT risk and assurance programs/strategies
- Demonstrated experience in an environment undergoing cloud migrations or digital transformation
- Expert knowledge of ISO 27001;27002;22301;22313, COBIT, ITIL, SABSA etc.
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT risk frameworks within Enterprise organisations
- Exceptional communication skills
The successful IT Risk & Assurance Manager will be engaged in a long term position, work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business in a highly challenging portfolio.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.