Pre Sales Security Architect
Salary commission + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 16 November 2016
Global Security Practice requires Security Pre-sales Architects to provide consultative sales and technical security solutions to Tier 1 & 2 clients. The Pre-sales Solutions Architect will also have responsibility for security solution design, business development, transition of projects from pre-sales to delivery, and technical sales support.
Global Security Practice requires experienced Pre-sales Security Solutions Architect for urgent, permanent positions. The Pre Sales Security Architect is responsible for working closely with the sales team and end business stakeholders to translate business requirements into high level security solutions, leading solution design, business development and technical sales support.
This position requires extensive knowledge and design experience across the Security Domain including Intrusion Detection and Prevention ( IDS / IPS ), SIEM, Malware, Endpoint Protection, Firewalls and Web/Email Security.
- Scope customer requirements and translate into security strategy and technical architecture
- Proposal Development for security solutions including (but not limited to); Firewall Systems, SIEM solutions, IDS, Compliance and Security Management Systems, Vulnerability Assessment Technologies, PKI, Network Access Control, Security Analytics, DDOS, Advanced Malware Protection, Packet Capture, Web filtering Solutions
- Conduct workshops, design presentations and discovery sessions in order to define and present security solutions
- Work closely with the sales team to support the bid and sales process of security solution offerings
- Provide account/stakeholder management and business development throughout solution sales and tender processes
- Create and respond to tender requests (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- Create security architectures, high level designs and low level designs
- Support the customer and the technical delivery team throughout design and delivery phases
- Function as the escalation point of all security requirements
- Demonstrated experience in a Security Presales
- Demonstrated experience creating and responding to tenders (RFP, RFI, RFQ)
- Demonstrated experience in Architecture/Design of security solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Security (SIEM, IDS, IPS, Malware, Endpoint Protection, IAM, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Bluecoat)
This position offers a highly competitive salary package with commission, an established sales pipeline and the opportunity to work for a well reputed Global Security brand in the Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.